What is Religious Science?
- There is a power for good in the universe that is available to everyone who understands and knows how to use it. Religious Science is a way of life and thinking that helps people realize their true nature and individual goals in life
- Very simply, we believe that the universe is fundamentally spiritual – it has intelligence, purpose, beauty and order. Whether we call it God, Nature, Spirit, energy or universal intelligence, all emanates from this spiritual universe.
- We believe this universal intelligence is within us as well as around us, and that we can use this intelligence to the extent we are conscious of it. Our beliefs are in harmony with the basic tenets of all the world’s great religions and many of our students are practicing Christians, Jews and those of other faiths.
- Religious Science teaches how to discover the strength, power and courage that are inherent within each of us.
- As a science, it is based on specific principles that have been verified by many of the world’s leading scientists. Scientific knowledge is applied through individually tailored techniques to expand our thinking and our experience of life.
- As a religion, Religious Science is a metaphysical expression of universal truths revealed in all the world’s religions.
- As a philosophy, Religious Science is an easily applied way of thinking about the nature of the universe and our relationship to it. When we understand ourselves as both creations and co-creators of the universe, we are free to express the unlimited potential within us.